Hi.

I've been doing a lot of brewig recently, since there are some very cool salves
and tinctures, (plus playing with potions is fun).

One thing which is slightly irritating me however, is that I have a container
just for herbs, and while getting all the herbs out of it to look at possible
recipes is easy enough, putting herbs in it is less so because each herb has a
different keyword and only some of them respond to the word "herb"

Having all herbs with "herb" as a keyword would also be easier or aliases, for
example if I created an alias to both gather herb and automatically sto it in a
container using the word "herb"
On a more serious level, with the extra crafting in the game, (which I'm
loving, even though i've not yet made any halfway decent leather armour), it'd
be nice if perhaps some category sorting commands could be added, eg "put all
herbs in container", or "Drop all meat" especially with cooking and stone
knapping on the horizon and likely more categories of things your character
will need to store in the future.
All the best,