Demos are here. Anyone who is browsing the site and missed them, I
find that surprising.. considering there is a link right at the top of
the page that says audio demos right under game info. lol
http://outofsightgames.com/a-heros-call/audio-demos/

>>> http://michaelfeir.blogspot.ca/2015/01/journeys-of-mind-