Ah probably, right now i'm fending off goblins on my second plot, I do have to say I like online mode better as it's nice when others are on line working with you. :)

On 26/01/2017 19:42, dark wrote:
Ah, it was probably the  saw I was thinking of rather than the axe.

all the best,

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "lori duncan" <lori.dunca...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2017 6:11 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Thoughts about Castaways 2

You can chop down trees with a steel axe in online mode Dark, but you don't get logs or lumber from them, only fire wood.
On 26/01/2017 16:00, dark wrote:
I'd love to see the game expanded.
The offline mode is rather limited, since with only one plot of land, you can't mine very much and thus are limited in what you can make. With trees though I can offer a suggestion, since if you have an apple, you can plant apple trees, which you can then look at felling, also having a saw vastly improves the amount of wood you get per tree, though again that is contingent upon being able to mine enough iron, for which you need a pickaxe.

I do think Aprone has plans for the game, though we'll have to see what they aare. At one point he talked of overhauling from start, which I don't think is needed, but a bit of balancing and some expanding of the single player mode would be good.

All the best,