Evening everyone on this list.

It's Gary from Bolton here.

I hope this Email comes through as I've not posted on here for a few years.

I've got a question about DiceWorld on the iPhone.

I had an account on it, and I kept forgetting my password, so had to keep resetting it!

But even though I did this, now for some reason when I try and log in using my username, it says incorrect credentials.

So today I've created a guest user, and changed it to GaryPrice.

But when I entered my Email address, which is one for iCloud, it has made this my username as well.

Is this a temporary account or is this now my perminant account?

See I'm no longer on Facebook, so can't use this for logging in.

Before I sign off, any tips on using this app would be appreciated as never used it before.

I should add I use VoiceOver.

Thanks very much, I hope this Email makes sense.