----- Original Message -----
From: "lori duncan" <lori.dunca...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 02, 2017 2:58 PM

Hi I'm playing in online mode where the map is the same and resets each
month with a new one.  I think there needs to be a donate feature like
in the safe zone, for example I have barley which I don't need, and if I
could get coins for it then I could afford my apple, but if no one else
is online then how are you supposed to sell things and wait for them to
be baught?  I find playing in single player mode quite limmeting.

 From Lori.