Hi List,

At long last, I'd like to announce the launch of a recordings section on
agarchive.net.

We presently host recordings from Raul Gallegos and Damien Lindley, totaling
over 8gb and spanning numerous developers.

Since my fingers are rather soar from finishing everything up, I'll try to keep
this brief.

If you're interested in listening to some recordings, come check us out at:

http://www.agarchive.net/pages/recordings.html

and if you're interested in having your recordings included on the site, feel
free to get in touch, but I do ask that you only submit *your* recordings, and
that you review our general acceptance criteria beforehand.

Best,

John