Hi folks,
I'm pleased to announce that I've just posted a trailer for Wrecking ball,
which is an 80's style breakout game.  It is different from the demo in many
ways.  The recording abilities I have presently aren't too good, but you'll get
the general idea.  The big difference is in coding--it's a much less bulky game
now that the layers aren't done individually.  The differences you will hear
however are significant.  First, as the levels progress, the blocks become
harder to break and must be hit multiple times before they do.  The breaking
sound has been modified and might be too long now.  The higher the level, the
more hits it takes to break the blocks, so on level five you'll hear a
tremendous amount of bonks.  The drum patterns of the bonks as the ball bounces
can be quite intriguing.  Some bonks are just too bassy and I'm going to change
them somehow, but the over-all effect I like.  I'm also going to take out a
layer of bonks, the highest level which isn't on this trailer cuz I got my butt
kicked, and replace it with pinball machine bells.  I think that would rock.
Anyway, enjoy the trailer.  It's on ftp.tbrn.net/modgirl
under Ken's games.  It's the wrecking ball trailer.MP3 file.
I can't find the link, but I know it's there!
Thanks, Kara, for hosting my files.  I'm still looking for my own free  web
hosting but this definitely works for me.  When ya want me out of yur hair just
let me know...
By the way, if you want lots of free web space don't go through Roadrunner, cuz
they only give ya 3 or 4 megs.Ken Downey
President
DreamTechInteractive!

And,
Coming soon,
Blind Comfort!
The pleasant way to get a massage--no staring, just caring.