HI all
This is the same Nicol; only my address has changed.
I like adventure at C a lot.
Looks like lots of replay value.
Side scrolers is my favorite type of game.
I just need some advice please.
Which level would you recommend to start off with; which one  would you say
is the easiest?
I dived into the downloads level which is the first level that you get in
the in between levels area..
I managed the downloads  level until I got to the check point.
Its some kind of program that downloads data.
This program needs me to protect its .zip files.
But I cannot manage to destroy all the viruses.
I manage to destroy 1  or 2 but then the viruses gets too quick for me; they
access the .zip files.
And then each time I lose; and my sappi voice says: you let me down: why;
why.
And then I lose alife.
Have you guys been able to get past the .zip files  download program?
Many thanks for any help
Bfn
Nicol