first install it.

then run setup

then in virtual pair1 in the tree view in the first edit box enter com8

in second edit box enter com9

then go into its folder and run nvda.bat

then alt tab back to the folder and run dosbox.exe

then put NVDA into sleep mode with caps lock shift z if using laptop layout.

then type asap and hit enter

asap will talk using your current nvda voice.,

then press enter you should hear c colon back greater.

now type something like

cd\games

hit enter

then to play football, type