no! alon! do you know what you've just done? you've stopped me from getting
the boxing game again when i reformat my harddrive. i would have downloaded
it right away if tit was still available and scanned!
you know what?
i think this trogen horse is a fake! i think it's some person who hates
blind people and wants to shut you down. like... well... let's not go there.
but let's just say... like a person did to another company.
put it back up, put the games on there, i will download and scan them for
you. perhaps it'll be wize if many people downloaded and scanned, i use avg
free v 7.5, but we need many virus scanners and see what results they
output.
regards,
aaron