From: "Dark" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, February 17, 2007 9:38 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] any suggestions?

Actually thomas,I find I enjoy some game types in audio more than their main
stream counterparts because! of the learning factor.

Take Dynaman for example. I've never particularly enjoyed pckman style main
stream games, ----- I don't know why, they just don't appeal to me, maybe
it's the lack of new areas to explore. But I love the exploration factor in
Dynaman, learning your way around the mazes, checking your position and that
of the sparks, electrons and other objects, deffinately something I enjoy!

Beware the Grue!