Hmm. Sorry I haven't posted much in these past few, but I've been busy. I
think the only way to really go about this is by doing what fs has done with
pocket pc. Instead of creating something which is completely blind friendly,
Freedom Scientific has introduced the pac mate which, while limited in some
aspects is just amazing because you can buy some things directly off the
shelf from your local office depot or best buy and use them. It's what kara
did with quake, though I understand that quake is completely open source.
However, as apple says, "built in, not bolted on... or together I suppose.
Lates guys, sorry if I'vve woken up a dead horse that's already been beaten.
Everett