HI all
If I'm correct the goblin in sarah will be  much trickier than the insain
scientist in sod. You can easily kill the insain scientist And in this way
avoid him taking your items. The similarity between the goblin and the
insane scientist: its both  creatures that will rob you. The goblin robs you
of your money and the insain scientist robs you of your items such as med
kits, mines etc.
If I understand the manual correctly, the goblin will aparate after stealing
your money so you won't be able to trace him once he have  disappeared.
The insane scientist in sod will never teleport. Once it took some of your
items it will try to  run away but its still possible to follow it and kill
it to get your items back but once the goblin in sarah vanished after
stealing your money, its not possible to trace him.