  From: william lomas
  To: Gamers Discussion list
  Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2007 10:56 PM
  Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Fw: Trivia time #32

  hi

  yeah charles and you're always saying we should put spoiler before
  message, lol
  i thought of that answer too guys but still don't know how that
  explains the shootng and holding him under water. unless of course we
  mean

  the shot refers to the camera as chea and charles rightly said the
  water part i don't know but of course, hanging it on the wall makes
  sense
  will