Wow, these stats are really well-generated! I'm sure that the next game I'll
purchase is going to be Pipe2...
----- Original Message -----
From: "nicol" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Audyssey Blind gaming Gamers discussion list" <Gamers@audyssey.org>;
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, February 25, 2007 7:23 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] pipe stats

HI all
This stats is not really something to brag about. I'm  just excited that I
managed to shoot 13 thugs on the first bonus level.  Has anyone been able to
do this?
***Statistics for Game Started on 2/25/2007 8:00:09 PM

Final Score: 1978441; not high enough to reach your local top ten
You beat the game! Congratulations!
Difficulty: Easy
Game Duration: 18 minutes 38 seconds
Minutes remaining on game clock: 34
Total hammer swings: 637
Hammer hitting accuracy: 98.4%
You killed 13 thugs on the first bonus level, received 158500 points, and
ten extra minutes
You killed 10 thugs on the second bonus level, received 119500 points, and
ten extra minutes
Number of lives lost: 4
You lost your first life on level 4, which was a sidescrolling steam
level.(Killed by electricity)
You lost your second life on level 5, which was an electricity pipe
level.(Killed by electricity)
You lost your third life on level 5, which was an electricity pipe
level.(Killed by electricity)
You lost your fourth life on level 5, which was an electricity pipe
level.(Killed by a spider)
You killed 6 Spiders
You killed 14 Thugs
You avoided 8 steams on sidescroller levels
You avoided 8 electricities on sidescroller levels
You avoided 9 sewer lids on sidescroller levels
You avoided 7 barrels on sidescroller levels
You unlocked a toolbox and received a flashlight on level 2
You encountered stairs on level 3 but they dropped you down to level 2
You searched a trashcan and found a welding kit on level 4
You searched a trashcan and found a can of soda pop on level 4
You unlocked a toolbox and received a bug spray on level 5
You searched a trashcan and found a welding kit on level 6
You searched a trashcan and found a construction hat on level 6
You unlocked a toolbox and received a 40000 point bonus on level 7
You encountered stairs on level 8 and they brought you up to level 9
You searched a trashcan and found a construction hat on level 9
You searched a trashcan and found a time bonus on level 9
You unlocked a toolbox and received a flashlight on level 10
You searched a trashcan and found a time bonus on level 12
You searched a trashcan and found a 60000 point bonus on level 12
You encountered stairs on level 14 but you did not use them