From: "Bryan Peterson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2007 12:32 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Sryth question

I've noticed that as well.
Bryan and Jennie
----- Original Message -----
From: "Søren Jensen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2007 10:23 AM

Hi.

I think my carrictoris very strange: I have a lot of marks of death, but I
can still train my skills and powers. I have never had problems with
training. So I don't understand what the difference is, if you have marks of
death and if you don't have.

I hope someone can explain it just little bit more.

Best regards Søren.
Mail & MSN:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Webside: