From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 27 February 2007 11:15 AM
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] audiogames.net downloads

Hi list,
I am wondering if the games listed on the Audiogames.net website are the
full and most recent versions of the games, especially the Super Liam
game because its file size was pretty small for a full game. I think it
was about 5 K. I have downloaded Tarzan Jr. Pinball Extreme, Hunter, and
Super Liam. Should I go to the actual company web site to insure that I
have the current version of the game?
I know that I will need to register in order to get the full playable
game, but I just want to make sure that these games include all current
files/patches.
Thanks!
AC