Hi Bryan,

When my Microsoft sapi5 voices stopped working I did a search on google for
sapi5 repair and the first match was a file on the GW Micro site.  The file
name is deluserlex.exe.  When I ran it, it seemed to do nothing.  It didn't say
or do anything that I was aware of, but it did fix my sapi5 voices.

I hope that it might do the same for you.

If you can not find the file, let me know and I will send it to you.

BFN

     Jim

You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA