Hi all,
  Just a quick update to let you know that Rail Racer is nearly done.
  Unfortunately, my wife and I are in the process of buying and then moving
into a new house, so the project has been delayed.
  I hope to have the full release of the game ready in April.
  Also, there will be a demo of the game released at the same time that will
allow you to race a test track to get a feel for what the game is about.
  I will post another update as the game nears release.
  In the meantime, you can get more details about the game at:
http://www.blindAdrenaline.com
  Take care all,
  Che