hi all,
I'm not too sure if it's a mod or not. i enjoyed the dragon warriors
trailor, and i've joined ivan and his "team" to find out. i hope it's not a
mod.
if i ever get a beta, i'll make a game recording which demonstrates
*exactly* what it is, no lies, no nothing. if it's a mod, it's a mod. if
it's a game, i'll say that. this is my final desitien on this matter.
dragon warrior is an rpg game, quite cool.
dragon warriors, i'm not too sure, but i am hoping... just hoping... that's
original. i'm not sure who to believe at this moment in time.
now, i will say no more unless i really have to.
regards,
aaron