Nope, I'm not reporting a bug. Actually I could use some hints. In my traels
throughout the castle I've managed to discover a few more of the items needed
to complete the first chapter, but nowhere, and I mean nowhere, have I managed
to discover the all-important Time Turner. There's nothing more frustrating
than finding all those items and then, for whatever reason, having to quit
without being able to save. So if anyone's found the TIme Turner and is willing
to offer a hint or two as to its whereabouts, I'd appreciate it. I also
wouldn't say no to a pointer on how to distract Filch so I can get the
Marauders' Map without seeing the Game Over screen first. Hmmm, could that be a
bug? Even after the game ends and you select to play the game and the
difficulty level you were playing on, you still retain whatever items you found
in the last game. Was that intended or is that a bug? Anyway, as for Filch I've
tried using the Invisibility CLoak, but I suppose it doesn't stop you being
solid. Hmmm, maybe I should try firing off a stunner right after opening the
door? But anyway, thaks in advance for any help. I'll say this much, the game's
been great so far.
It ain't pretty when the pretty leaves you with no place to go.
J.D. Fortune, Pretty Vegas