Hi all,
Just a reminder here there is to be no off topic posts unless approved
by the moderators of this list before hand.
If you do decide to reply to this post please post your answer to
eloheem directly, and not to the list.
Consider this the friendly warning. Future ot posts of this sort could
result in one weeks moderation.
For reference the owner address for this list is
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
which we recommend you use to ask about ot messages before they are sent
to this list. Raul or I will approve them or not, and let you know
before the post is sent.
Cheers.