From: "Søren Jensen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2007 1:27 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] spoiler space reminder

Hi.

I don't understand why people buy a game like Sarah and then ask for so many
spoilers. It's not just one time, but all the time. Every time there is a
game out, spoilers, spoilers, spoilers, spoilers!

I have deleted all mails regarding Sarah because I want to explore the game
without knowing spoilers.

Best regards Søren.
Mail & MSN:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]