Is this a free game?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Robjoy
Sent: Saturday, March 24, 2007 7:32 PM
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] Lightech Interactive: A new game released!

Hello gamers,
We're very pleased to announce, our new game, "Treasure Mania 1: Hunting for
lost treasures" has been released!
Treasure Mania 1: Hunting For Lost Treasures is the first game in the
"Treasure Mania Series", Developed By Lighttech Interactive.
Take on the role of Guillermo Marsalis, as he is being sent on an expedition
to try and uncover the great treasures which are believed to be held
somewhere
in south america, in an island called the "Moajuba Island".
Sail with your boat in the Moajuba Golf, try to hook up as many treasure
chests as possible getting tons of gold and coins, avoid fish, sharks, bees,
clifs,
and most of all, try not to be spotted by the Moajubian locals as they will
get upset and start shooting their arrows at you!
Features Include:
" this game is the first ever Lighttech Interactive game to take advantage
of 3d sounds!
" the game includes a number of different dinamic weather conditions.
" Play the game on 3 difficulty levels: Easy, Medium, and Crazy.
" the ability to save your game.
" View the local top ten scores for all difficulty levels on your machine.
" The ability to send your gold to the Lighttech Interactive score charts!
you can download Treasure Mania 1: Hunting For Lost Treasures by visiting
our website:
http://www.lighttechinteractive.com

Regards,
Rob