There is a way to turn down the music volume use f2 to turn down f3 to turn
up and f1 to take out the music all together.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of shaun everiss
Sent: Saturday, March 24, 2007 11:22 PM
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] tresure mania

Hi all.
I did a recording of tm1.
Problem is that there is no way to turn down volume of sounds, pause the
game,  or turn down music and other things.
When I did the recording within aph studio record, my mike was drowned out
by the sfx and music.
One way I may fix this is to use my digital recorder for a voice track.
The digital recorder  however records background noise and its quality is
not as good as the in pc recorder.
I must thank phil for mentioning aph recorder in another review of
something, I have tried using total recorder, and well hmm I never got the
hang of it.
Anyway the game is quite good.
I have got 6000, and 5200 on other games I have played.
quite good.
I think there should be another alarm for when you hit the rocks or are
about to since the only reason I can tell when I am close is when the sea is
right in my right ear.
sometimes the treasure is one step away from me smashing myself.
I think you should not lose a life if you get your hook stuck though as you
can fix it.
I also think arrows should make a noise that doesn't sound simular to a
bird.
Its hard.
I think I get the hang of the sfx on the game though.
Can't seem to be able to send the scores though.
Oh well.