When you pull up a chest, if it makes a bell sound as it reaches the surface
then you know you have got a special chest.  The bomb only causes you to
lose a life.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Yohandy
Sent: Sunday, March 25, 2007 7:07 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] treasure mania sounds

Oh something I forgot. how do you guys distinguish special chests from
normal ones? I also think it's not good to have a bomb blow you up when you
grab a special chest and not being able to escape it. Why should we have
something random ruin the game? everything else can be controlled, except
that.

For an amazing video gaming site containing original soundtracks, game art,
etc, go here.

http://gh.ffshrine.org?r=16426