Hey all, I know grizzly gulch has been discussed on here before, but a
friend of mine is currently playing it and is kind of stuck for a couple
of reasons, some of which may be technical in nature.  I am sorry if
these questions are a bit vague, but it is difficult for me to tell
exactly what is going on as she is in Washington and I am in California,
and it's a bit hard to play the game by phone lol.  She does not seem
able to get past the part where you catch the rats, and I am not sure if
the game is being weird or if she is just having difficulty.  So my
question is, have any of you had difficulty with this on an  xp box?  I
seem to recall the game having some sound problems with newer
machines/operating systems.

Her second problem I am pretty sure is just that she is not doing
something in the game.  She has not been able to get into the marshal's
office to get missions.  I seem to recall that you have to do something
or other to make this happen, she has thwarted many bank robberies but
this has done no good.  Anyone recall what you have to do here?  I would
install the thing and play it myself but I am still running my secondary
system with the crappy inbuilt soundcard that I am almost positive would
cause me problems.  Any help on these matters would really be
appreciated.  I've not played this all the way through for several years
now and I just don't recall these things.

Thanks in advance.

Tom

--

"First come smiles, then lies, last is gunfire. "
Roland Deschain of Gilead