Hi
The I t people at my workplace has developed a little cricket game which
they put up on the intranet. It's a flash game making use of adobe flash
player, but this game is not accessible.
It can only be played with the mouse.  The people sent me the flash file as
an attachment so that I can send it to someone who  can try to make it
accessible.
Does anybody know of someone that creates flash games such as banjo buster?
If so, please can you give me such person's e-mail address so that I can
send the file to him?
It's a cricket game they put up on the  intranet to illustrate the revenue
target.