This is a big spoiler but it doesn't change a lot, anyway.
Hi,
I don't know if you read the HP books, and if so, how carefully, but there
is a creature called buggard (sorry for the misspelling). It usually hides
in small, dark and closed places such as wardrobes or desks, but when
someone opens their hideout and forces them to go out, they immediately take
the shape of what the one facing them fears the most. So if you were scared
to death of bees and you opened a wardrobe with a buggard in it, a big, evil
and angry bee would fly out, attacking you right away. In the books Harry
was most feared of dementors as they in fact resemble an esence of fear.
They are hope suckers, they take away all your happyness, faith and happy
memories, and finally, your soul if given the opportunity. So I guess Phil
made Sarah feel the same about dementors. ;)
The only known way to defeat a buggard is to use the ridiculus spell which
will force him to look comical, as you can find out by listening to the spel
description in the spell list. So if you step up to the cabinet and cast the
ridiculus spell, you'll hear that it's really a buggard. HOwever, be
careful - if you haven't opened the cabinet before, the buggard in the shape
of a dementor will still appear. In fact, I believe the fake dementor comes
out of the cabinet whenever you open it, as the buggard is still alive. I
don't know if there's supposed to be a way to kill him definitely, at least
I haven't found it yet. Even casting the ridiculus spell repetitively will
do him no harm.
Hope this helps,
Lukas