what about mine? i sent mine through on a reply to another joke. anyhow,
i'll send it again just in case you missed it. it's another version of it
since i don't have the message here.
A friend called me on skype. He's a huge fan of mortal kombat and keeps
playing deception when i'm on skype, and i like listening to him. so this
began:
I told him that there was a mortal kombat armageddon demo for the pc. I was
about to give him the (would-be) link but he had to go for revision.
    Later on, he calls me back. I tell him, here's the link.
I open up msn messenger and start a conversation.
And i say, "you might not like this." and he says back, why?
And then... i type:
April fools!
And he's like, "that was an evil one!" and then... the part that i did not
see coming.
"But, guess what! I've already got the game."
I gasp in surprize and just wait, stop what i'm doing.
"April fools!"
Man! i just cannot believe it even now. Got done by my own april fool! but
that's ok, i'm getting the game quite soon anyhow... but i don't know when
he is getting it.
hope you enjoy the joke.
thanks.