Hi Phil,
Sure. Sarah of course wouldn't know some of the spells Harry used.
Especially, not any of the ones out of his Advanced Potions book since
Snape created those spells when he was a student.
In any case if Sarah had heard about them by some chanse she would not
be legally allowed to use them since they are created by a known Death
Eater, and now has come out of his secrecy to show himself for what he was.
I can hardly wait for book 7 to find how Snape gets his just desserts
for killing Dumbledor.
I also would like to know how Harry Potter manages to locate and destroy
all the remaining Horcroxes that were not found yet.