NB: This email and its contents are subject to our email legal notice

----
Thanks for the update phil.
I'm still waiting for my product key.
Lets see if I can remember book4. The only critical thing harry needed
for which he used the achio spell was his broom. Fighting the Hungarian
dragon was the first tri wizard tournament task. Only his wand was
allowed so he used  the achio spell to get his broom to him.
So that means that the moment sarah gets near to the Hungarian dragon
she will also in some strange way loose  her   broom and have to get  it
with the achio spell? Will sarah also have to pick up the golden egg?