Hi phil it makes sense and makes for more interesting game play.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Phil Vlasak
Sent: Sunday, April 29, 2007 2:30 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] weird problem with sarah

Hi John,
I should have documented that change in the manual.
I put a new goal of you having to find 4 magic items in your inventory
before you can go into the dungeon.
It is like the limit put on getting through the secret passage to the first
floor and for you finding the magic item to unlock the door to the first
floor which would take you finding at least two magic items.
Sorry but I think just using the spell made getting to the dungeon too easy.
Phil