Must have missed that one completely.  Still sounds like it would be fun
though.

Ron

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bryan Peterson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2007 6:49 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] who tried the Audio version
ofFroggerinaudiogames.net

The object of Kangaroo was to make it from the bottom of the screen to the
top, where a band of evil monkeys had your little baby. The monkeys threw
fruit at you and you had to avoid it by ducking or you'd lose a life. Then
there were other fruits that you collected for bonus points like in Pacman.
It was a neat game.
Bryan and Jennie, the Engaged Audio Gamers.