From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Dark
Sent: Friday, May 25, 2007 10:27 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] self destruct cheet codes

Hi Nichol.

I'm also running that version of the game (I suspect the earlier versions
aren't available anymore).

As it says on the audiogames.net site, the cheat codes are everything inside
the quotation marks, so do! not! copy the quotes.

Personally, I prefer to enter the cheats manually rather than coppying and
pasting.

For example, the level select cheat I mentioned, type Ahh, this is boring!

Using a capital A, two H's, a comma after the first Ahh and an exclamation
mark after boring.

Entering the code correctly, Sapi should ask you which level you wish to go
to, now just type in a number from 1 to 10 and away you go!

I can deffinately say this works, sinse I've just tested it out myself.

Hth,

Beware the Grue!