Yep. I beat it on ultra. After that I had a wipe-out and just got jd
back, got 15 trophys in less than an hour...
Hunter, contact me off list my email is [EMAIL PROTECTED] I want
to tell you a way to beat hard. Or actually, it's easy hard. I know
confusing. And, no Liam does not tell you... You've got to have 10 or
more trophys. If you do, then go into the judgment directory, find a
file called cheats.txt, read it, and use the cheats. Now, if you use
these and beat hard, well you don't get the metal merrene trophy, you
need to do it without cheats. Or the game cheater program contact me
off list. and moderaters, please post this one as my last one was
rejected for no reason at all!