Hello.  I think that piracy can ruin business.  Although I think that there
should be an agreement with the gaming company and customers if there keys
are unfortunately lost from comp crashes, they should be able to get them
back.

discussing cracks and such. However with this latest topic I think things
are going slightly far. In light of the recent discussion about pyracy, I'm
reporting it here, ----- because I'm not precisely sure whome to contact
relating to shades of doom.

> Please see:
>
> http://forum.audiogames.net/viewtopic.php?pid=12160#p12160
>
> I'm sorry for having to go through these sorts of things, but given the
talk about pyracy, I thought it was probably better than leaving the issue.
Also, as I said, this isn't this person's first discussion of pyracy (as
che martin unfortunately noticed).