Hello all.  I don't know if anyone can help with this but, here's my
problem.  I'm looking for a mud with a modern day feel that would allow me
to role play if I want.  It would have vehicles that you can actually drive
where you could put in a destination and it would actually take time to
drive there.  I'd like something where you could work and do odd jobs and
interact with people to accomplish those jobs.  And I want something with
something of a different feel to it in a mud.  Its really hard to explain
exactly what it is I want, but I'll know it when I find it.  Godwars Ii is
different in its own way than most other muds out there, and achaea is also
different from most in the feel of it and how it functions.  But, there just
isn't any easy way to find that elusive treasure of a game that really makes
you want to keep coming back for more and grow a character after time.  I
know of miriani, but I'm looking for something a bit more um down to earth?
I just don't know how to put what i want in to words but I think if you've
had to really search for that game you just like out of the load of games
out there, you'll know kind of what I mean.  Thanks much,
Scott