From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Josh
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2007 6:58 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] RR chat session was:Re: MOUSE OR KEYBOARD

Hi,

How much room on the desk would I need for a mouse? I might be able to take
the curves better with a mouse than I am with the keyboard. right now all I
have is a keyboard.

Josh

Most of the reason I don't like spam is because a lot of it is true.
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
AOL: kutztownstudent
skype: jkenn337