Looks time again to plug my work with Strat-o-Matic!

This main stream sport sim company give me the OK to give out the computer
Baseball game.  You can get this demoand its startup kit at:

http://www.playball.ws

There you can learn more aout my work with baseball Football, basketball and
hockey.

Being inside a draft email league and playing the 1940 season the two teams
I have are the Cubs and White Sox.

Cubs not doing well but the White Sox with players like Luke Appling just
bedat the Tigers with player like Hank greenberg.

Today my screen shot is useful in a draft league.  It helps when your team
is playing on the road with your computer manager.
Depth Charts will allow the computer select whcih player to sub in postion
on the field when needed.  Where is a look at the Tigers Depth Chart for
Lleft field.

Super Hal Lineup Depth Chart
Preset Lineup #2 Depth Chart Lineup vs.right
1. Barney McCosky, CFPosition Pete Fox 2. Charlie Gehringer, 2BCa Hank
Greenberg 3. Hank Greenberg, LF1B Tuck Stainback 4. Rudy York, 1B2B Barney
McCosky
5. Mike Higgins, 3B3B Myril Hoag 6. Birdie Tebbetts, C
SS Pat Mullin 7. Pete Fox, RF
LF 8. Burgess Whitehead, SSWally Berger 9. CF  RF   Double-click above
players to prevent rest
COLOR CODES:

In Lineup

In Minors
In LU & Minors BATTER        AB DO TR HR RBI  AVG  BB  SO  SB CS  OB%  SL%
OB+SL
H.Greenberg  659 57  9 47 172 .340 107  86   7  3 .433 .670 1.103Available
Sub          91% 353 28  5 26  89 .354  71  52   2  6 .459 .683 1.142
YEAR TM  PWR B BAL Vsl BNT H&R STL RUN DP CLAv FIELDING             OF CA
1940 DEA N/N R  1L 36%   D   D   C  12 20 .340 LF4                  +5
                                               e15
Cancel OK

Recently I got a new computer and this has helped me in developing and
improve the Jaws configurations for vista which is the new interface for the
Baseball game.
I plan to do something with the Pie chart that show up on the the field
during a game.

Crash