i know, how about a bop it trilogy where you can choose what version of bop
it you want to play, as the sounds are all different and they all come with
different features.

if jim makes the bop it program so it can take ini files, you could disable
certain keys if you were playing an earlier version. for example:

presets.ini
[BopItOrig]
BopIt=Enabled
PullIt=Enabled