Hello,
    The recent threads about Sound RTS got me to thinking.  A turn-based
strategy game, ala Civilization or indeed Anacreon, is something which might be
more easily converted to audio format.  I personally have loved strategy games
of all kinds, and always will, but there are very few of them for the blind.  I
would love to see this change.
    Anything turn-based can probably be converted with reasonable simplicity,
depending on some game-specific factors.
    I was just wondering what your opinion on this is?
Thanks,
Zack.