Actually this is not true. I don't know where you got your facts from,
but internet shopping in fact is safer than handing your credit card to
a stranger in a restaurant when paying for your dinner. When they take
your credit card to process, who knows if they are copying down your
number or copying down your signature. At least if the internet site you
purchase from is legit, your name is not stored with your credit card
number and all data transfered from your pc to the store server is
encrypted with ssl technology.

you may want to check your facts before spewing out false information
<smile>.