Hi all,
  I just beat the computer on level 1 aggressive in 6:06.  It is a quick and
fun little stress reliever to see how fast you can beat him.
  Anybody beat this time yet?
  Don't forget to join our tournament.  I am making some tournament tracking
software now so we can see all the results online, which will help a lot
with organizing both Sound RTS tournaments as well as Rail Racer or anything
else we come up with.
  Right now, we have 6 people signed up, and I hope to have the tournament
software ready in the next week, in the meantime practice up, it is going to
be a lot of fun.
  Email me off list if you want to join us at:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Later,
  Che