Hi,
In one way I do agree networked games brings allot more challenge to the
games as you are facing a human aponent. However, the down side to this
is that if you log on to play against someone and there is no one around
at 1:00 AM in the morning when you want to play you can't do much with
that game.
I'm on the run allot, and if I had to be online to play a game I would
hardly get a chanse to play. Especially, when in the car riding from
here to there. That's the down side to networked games unfortunately.
Probably someday I will crank out a networked game, but it will have to
wait for my current batch of projects to clear. (Smile)