From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Phil Vlasak
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2007 8:43 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] something very weird in the sarah game
thatdoesn'toccur in the hp books at all

Hi Nicol,
That sign is one problem with the electronic text of the Harry Potter books.
They do not describe the illustrations in the book even if the illustrations
have text.
The sign says,
Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus.
This is the Latin Hogwarts motto that is carved above the gate to the school
in the illustration.
It is not a door but a warning of what is to come.
When you hit x the voice says,
A sleeping dragon is never to be tickled.
Unfortunately I used the same Italian synthesized voice for both so the
voice's accent is very strong and may not be understood by everyone.

Hint to where the door is,
What spell have you not used yet?