Phil, I kindly suggest that you rather have an English voice speak the
message when pressing x near the sleeping dragon.
The message the Italian  voice keep on saying, that is the hogwarts  motto,
that is not a problem, but the English words when you  press x:
A sleping dragon is not to be tickeld.
Before   you told me that it is actually English, I really couldn't  figure
out that the  Italian synthesizer actually tries to pronounce English.
It is the same as if I turn on the Netherlands synthesizer and I try to read
an English e-mail with it.
This suggestion is for people who purchase sarah in the future or for people
who have purchased it already who haven't reached the chamber of the puzzles
yet.
After you told me the voice is saying: a sleeping dragon is not to be
tickled, I listened carefully to the voice and then I  realize its indeed
what it is saying,  English words pronounced by an Italian synthesizer.
Don't you think people will find it confusing?
Rather you should consider putting up a more descriptive explanation of what
that Italian voice is.
For instance if the player press x near the Italian voice, instead of the
Italian voice saying  a sleeping dragon is not to be  tickeld, kate should
rather give a description like:
"The dragon is sleeping, unlock the door and it will awake. The voice you
are hearing is an Italian voice  speaking the lattin motto for hogwarts.
Hope my suggestion makes sense.
AS I said, now I know what it is, you have explained it to me but this is
just something to kepe in mind for other sarah   players.