Phil, you must please now make a plan with this bug, its getting impossible
for me to play any further.
I'm now in the   library, I have 11  patronous charms left
My second hand wand just  disappears. Its definitely not peeves stealing it
because I hear sarah saying rats peeves stole my stuff, so then I would have
known if peeves have taken it. There is definitely a bug in the game that
causes the second hand wand to disappear without any reason.
Before peeves even  attacked me I notice that I have 11 patronous charms
left and that they don't want to work if I press e so what I do is I saved
the game immediately. So when peeves do  steal my stuff I  load the game at
the point before he attacked me, so I can't get any further. I can't deal
with peeves without any patronous charms, and  there is so many headless
hats lying around  which I can't pick up due to a bug.
Phil and all, at the same time, please  tell me. If peeves do steal my
stuff,  do I have to catch peeves in order to get my stuff  back or will the
stolen stuff lie in  corridors or do I have to go back to previous floors to
get my stolen stuff?