From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Christian
Sent: Sunday, July 22, 2007 8:23 PM
To: Gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] Problems with the SCW game

Hi all,
I haven't been on this list for a while so maybe htis has already been
discussed.
I am currently trying out the demo of this game, have installed the latest
patch for it but i cannot seem to be able to open the dungeon door at the
beginning of the game. I can unlock it but when I press Enter to open it, I
get the magical items left. If I walk away from the door nothing happens
when i press enter again. If I go back i still get the magic items left. Any
ideas?
Many thanks,
Christian