Hi,

Instead of using a bunch of sound files, I think it would be easier where
applicable to use sapi voices on the computer and to allow you to choose the
voice you want, and set parameters like volume voice pitch and speed. That
would cut down on the use of sound files, using sapi5 would also allow you
to do text chat from within the game itself. Also, what about adding some
music? you could use mp3 music, but I think to keep the game small, some
midi music in midi files would be nice, also the volume of the midi could be
controled or the music could be turned off completely. Or mp3 music
whatever's easier.

Josh

Most of the reason I don't like spam is because a lot of it is true.
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
AOL: kutztownstudent
skype: jkenn337